Sunday, July 11, 2010

Marineland

While we were vacationing at the beach, we drove into St. Augustine one evening for dinner and sightseeing. On the way, we drove past Marineland and stopped to take a few pictures of me and my sister.
Here is why:



Yes, that is me on the left and my younger sister on the right. We must have been about 6 and 3, which was 25 years ago! My Grandfather used to own a boat marina in Jacksonville and we had taken a ride in one of his boats into St. Augustine for the day. I don't remember much about that trip, but I think this photo is just too much fun!!
Doesn't my youngest curly girlie look a lot like my sister did at this age? Quite fitting that she bears her aunt's name!

Here's a few more shots from our time in St. Augustine.











1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think she looks a lot like Anna when she was little!! That's a great picture of you with your girls...you should frame it!

    ReplyDelete